• In the Spotlight:

he says he's over me but his actions say otherwise...

My ex says he's moved on...he's with another girl (living with her) but he is always wanting to hang out with me. I just looked at my call history and in the last week there have been 24 calls made between the two of us...majority him calling me. He asked me to hang out the other night and we did...we just hung out, nothing more because I couldn't do anything with someone if they are in a relationship but he called me that he was tempted to do more and he asked me to the movies for thursday and i told him no because i feel bad for his girl. i just want to know what you ladies think...if he is over me, why is he doing those things? and behind his girl's back :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• No..& he probably thinks he's a smooth dude too.. playing both you girls!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• honey, there's a reason he's your ex! move on to someone better
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think you should stop answering his calls
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't talk to him anymore.

He wants the cake and the icing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• he wants to have his cake and eat it, too.

Be smart... he's looking to play you while moving on from you. Is this what you want?
    inkedrunner

Answer by inkedrunner at 2:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• he wants to keep you on the back burner until he finds someone better other then the girl and you that he is with. he is being selfish and cares nothing about your feelings cause if he truly loved you he would be with you and not play with your feelings and tug at your heart like he is doing. he needs to grow up and be honest with you and his feelings and not use people to get what he wants or make himself feel better. you'd be well advised to stay away from an obviously sick person.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm going to have to agree 100% with melody77
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• he knows you will let him do whatever he wants, thats why he comes around. hes your ex for a reason, dont allow him to use you. if he is not the father of your children you need to get him out of your life for good. have some self respect and self esteem for yourself.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 2:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• my question is why are YOU hanging out with him? stop. don't return calls, don't call him, don't hang out. he does not exist. He had his chance, it didn't work, move on. Maybe you just like the attention I don't know..but like I said my question is more why you engage in this. move on.
    cattiesmom78

Answer by cattiesmom78 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• sounds like he is manipulating you and his new girl. why are u hanging with him at all!!!? that is so wrong maybe he's not over you but sounds like your not over him either. it also sounds like he doesn't want you moving on to someone else and getting on with your life. unless you two have a child together do not talk to him at all unless it's about the child. just my opinion
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010