Facebook question

Anyone else having a problem sending messages through FB? When I click the send, nothing happens.
I've deleted cookies, made sure my settings are where they're supposed to be.
Any help would be appreciated! I was able to send messages before so I don't know what else to do!
I wish there was a support number I could call.

Thanks,
Debbie

sharebearmomof2

Asked by sharebearmomof2 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have not been on FB much today, but my sis has. She emailed me and said that she tried to message me on FB and it was not working. So I think FB does have 'issues' today.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I haven't been on today.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm not having any problems.. :-/
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 2:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have a problem with facebook not letting me know of all my messages and them getting 'lost' in cyber space..The only way I find out is through reading my emails where I get notifications there too. I think Facebook has been having some issues lately.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• FB is crazy right now. I have posted a message and it shows up 2 or 3 times! Same with my status update. Now I am not getting the whole page to load. It is working off and on today. I am not sure what is going on!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 2:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Thanks everyone! I appreciate it!

When I went to the FB "help" section, and looked-up what to do if unable to send messages, FB recommended that cookies be deleted which I did, as well upgrading my browser. I called Best Buy (Geek Squad) to verify what FB recommended, and the guy told me...do "NOT" download anything coming from FB or from any other site for that matter!
    He did recommend software I could download for free, however, now that I hear a few of you are having various issues with FB today, I will wait and see if it takes care of itself.

Again, thank you all for getting back so quickly!

Debbie
    sharebearmomof2

Comment by sharebearmomof2 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010