Discharge, pregnancy and conception adult content

Before you even tested positive on a preggo test but were having a few symptoms. how did your discharge change. People talk about CM. I am curious because I just got my IUD out August 4th and we have been TTC. I have not had a period, but I have had sore nipples, sensitive to smells, slight nausea and some slight twinges around my belly button. I almost gagged eating my breakfst this morning so I tested but it was negative. Today I say some mucousy discharge on my undies. I don't know what to think? Hmmm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Those are actually all symptoms of the IUD. I am assuming IUD is actually Intra-Uterine Device? I have no idea what the other initials stand for but regardless of that fact, they are symptoms of the IUD. Did your doctor talk to you about the side effects of the device at all? Did you get the pamphlet that tells you everything about it? If not call your doctor and talk to them, even one of the nurses should be able to talk to you about it since you already have it. I wouldn't be overly concerned but just call and make sure everything is ok and good luck.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 2:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Mucous is not an indicator of pregnancy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• go see your doctor and have him/ her collect a sample of your discharge and have it tested.
    Suzie B.

Answer by Suzie B. at 2:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010