So if a man says he likes sex then he is just being a man, but if a woman says she likes sex then she is a whore?

I HATE this double standard!! Just because I like to have crazy kinky, wild, hot, sex with my FIANCE doesn't mean I'm a whore! I'm my fiance's whore!! lol. Bump this if you like to bump it!! lol.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate double standards too! It's crazy!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think if either a man or a woman have sex with different people..they are whores! But to be a kinky whore with your fiance is totally cool! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't think that is the case anymore everywhere- I look at men and women both who are sleeping with anyone and everyone as whores but when you are freaky with your husband/BF/fiance' then no, that can't be considered the same at all -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yup the same double standard that makes a man gay if he likes Desperate Housewives or The View. Really stupid isn't it?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• who said you were a whore?
    not my difination of a whore
    horny, yes, not whore
    maybe you heard wrong
    whore, horny sound the same
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a nympho dammit not a whore.....LOL and hey more power to you get it on with your crazy kinky, wild, hot, self! LOL the more monogamous relationships the better to many damned STD's and VD's and whatever else they are called now out there
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 2:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm venting because I was told that if I joke and vocalize that I like sex that people may see my as a whore! EVERYONE knows that I'm engaged and COMPLETELY in love with my fiance but I just had a guy friend tell me that he has always wanted me to blow him. My fiance said he might have thought that he could get away with that with me because I've joked about sex and how I like it! Really? All the jokes I make are with my fiance by my side but aparently guys still take that as I'm a whore!! I told that guy friend to shove it and he is going around telling people I'm a whore! Pisses me off!!
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Wel, hells bells..slap me silly, paint me red and call me a WHORE! LMBO! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• To me personally...

The double standard doesn't exist in my mind. A woman who enjoys sex, revels in her sexuality and expresses is just a woman who is comfortable enough with her own sexuality to do so... Just as a man is.

From my personal (and my experience alone, not speaking for anyone else) experience. Women perpetuate that stereo-type far more than men do. Women have no issue and no qualms with calling each other "whores", "sluts", etc, for very little reason other than a woman having no issue with her sexuality or having sex.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• That's so 50 yrs ago. I don't think that applies anymore. At least, I don't see the world that way. I'm very vocal and I'm agressive - I will hit on a guy if I like him. I choose not to have sex but I won't judge women who choose casual sex.
    song888

Answer by song888 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010