Do you have to follow the latest trends or could you care less?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 2:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do care, i just can't afford what's in today until it goes on sale tomorrow. Meaning I'm usually a little behind due to finances.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I couldn't care less
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't follow trends. I generally don't care about what is in this season. I have my personal style and it doesn't change too often! If it did I would probably be broke cause sadly I have expensive taste, lol.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 2:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I could care less what is trendy in the mainstream.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• no I dont care too much I like having an Ipod and but as far as fashion goes i stick to the classics. I flip through the advertisements and can se what the trends are and honestly there is nothing original. i dress based on what feel like that day. not for a fashion show.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 2:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I am sooooo far out of the loop since I had my Son that I have No idea what the latest trends even are. I am still wearing clothes from before he was born over 3 years ago!!! I really only shop for him, so I guess one person in the house is up to date! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• when you have kids all that goes out the door. LOL! You have to budget and save. So I could care less as long as I have what i need and my son has what he needs thats all that matters. One thing you won't find me doing is buying a 1year old a 50$ pair of nike shoes. Walmart will do just fine. You can look great without spending your hard earned money on name brand. Thank you.
    MomAsia

Answer by MomAsia at 2:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I could care less most of the time, especially when it comes to fashion. When it comes to electronic trends I still want an iphone but I'm living just fine and dandy without one.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• couldn't care less, can't afford to care either :P as long as i'm comfortable then that's what matters :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i could care less about skinny jeans. people who wear them look fat unless they are super skinny. they make people look like they are tiny legs and a big upper body
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010