Does anyone know where you can get a loan for single mothers?

I was wondering if there was a place or site that i can go to to get a loan for a down paymnet on a car. I'm expecting my 2nd son and I need a bigger car. I was approved for a mini van but i need 3000 dollars to put down. I work full time but I can't seem to come up with the money to get the car right away. So I just wanted to see if there was a company that would loan out to moms.

MomAsia

Asked by MomAsia at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• rich guys looking to date one? ;) j/k
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• the same place married one's go, I'd assume, seriously.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• anywhere that makes special loans for low income or bad credit usually charge more interest. You could just go to your bank and see if they will finance you. I dont think there is really help for single moms when it comes to getting loans. It is all based on income. Anything special and you will pay more in the long run.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• IF you have a checking or savings account and you have a decent credit rating,I am pretty sure your bank will give you a car loan.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• There are no places that loan money just for moms. But you may try the local savings and loan. Since they're community owned they might be more likely to loan out such a small amount.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010