Sons of Anarchy

Do you watch? What do you think?

evilabbysmom

Asked by evilabbysmom at 1:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Entertainment

• I watched it and thought it was great! Katy Segal is great in it! I love the role she plays, she is a tough cookie and we know who is running the business on there. I wonder if she actually killed her dead hubby off to replace him with a tougher guy...
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• It's interesting, Dh watches it more then I do, though i watched last night, katy Segal smacking that girl in the face with a skateboard, I was dying laughing, it was hilarious. and the verbal fight in the police station. GREAT! definitely one that Adults only should watch as it's on FX late at night, but I think it's pretty good.
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 2:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I watched about 10 minutes of 2 episodes and didn't care for it. What is the point of the show? Because it seems that is just about criminals being criminals.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I watch it. I love it. I always make sure my kids are either gone or sound asleep and I go to the other end of the house so they can't hear it. (I record it. I can't stay up that late! lol)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• We've been watching it, and I like it so far. I will say Jacks is a little bit pretty for a biker boy! lol
    Katy Segal is eerily like my late MIL, which is kind of strange...coincidentally, my DH's father was a biker too.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• raybell, that is kind of the impression I was getting too. But she is excellent in her role. I have really enjoyed her character.
    jespeach, Jax is waaaayyyyyy too pretty. The others look dead on for bikers, though. ;) You never see a pretty biker. lol.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2008