JamieLynn Spears Pregnant again

Jeeze, she had a baby girl 3 months ago and now allready 2 months pregnant! Godbless her what do you all think of that?

SammiTaylorTM

Asked by SammiTaylorTM at 1:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Entertainment

• While I would like to get excited over it, a girl loves some juicy gossip, the National Enquirer is the one that reported it and well... you know that is not a very trustworthy source.

Once Jamie says it herself or another more reputable source reports it then I will get all gossipy excited over it. In the meantime I will look for other juicy gossip to laugh about.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think she's an annoying attention whore. Just like her sister.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I don't believe The National Enquirer. She told everyone herself about her daughter I think she would if she was pregnant again.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• OK and E! denied that she is pregnant... so its just gossip.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If it was the National Enquirer that reported it, its more than likely not true. However, if it is true, than it is truely sad that that young girl does not know a better method of birth control. That is the last thing this country needs...more irresposible, pregnant teenagers.
    Anonymous

• Gossip....and who cares, really?
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 2:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008