Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know the name for .....

I have a digital camera I broke the usb cord and some parts are still in the camera. Someone told me theres this thing that I put on my computer and than I can put my memory card in it to download my pics. I want to know the name for this thing. I hope I made sense lol


Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • A memory card reader. You will need to know what type of memory card your camera uses.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

  • i have no idea but the first thing that came to mind was THE THING-A-MAH-BOB!. I'm sorry...I just had to say it. Wish I could help ~ I hope you get your answer.

    Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

  • kaycee is right its a memory card reader, most new computers and laptops have them already... and most read any type of card like SD MS proMMC or XD....

    Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008