im thinking of everest college. is it worth it?

im thinking of doing it but i dont know if i can get a job right away. i keep hearing people dont get hired from schools like this. im looking at medical billing/insurance and coding. Any help plz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think so they are all scams to me Strayer is another one that's a rip off
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 3:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Before you look into a for-profit college (most of the online schools are for-profit-Phoenix, DeVry, Kaplan etc), look at your local community college. Most of them offer the same programs for half the price and have the option to take them on campus or online. The for-profit schools charge double or triple tuition, plus make you use customized books that you have to buy from them and cannot get used, or you can get them used but still have to pay extra for computer codes that costs as much as new. Also, a lot of the for-profits have issues with losing their accreditation. Those are the ones that the degrees are basically useless. Some states will not accept them at all.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• im in Everest and it was the only option for me. I had no babysitter and my son was in school. I will graduate next year and I really enjoy Everest.
    Earthangel0107

Answer by Earthangel0107 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010