curious

Who thinks that with all thats going on in the world today thinks that it's leading to something big?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• are you trying to say the world is going to end I heard we got 100 years or so left so you'll probably be dead by then. I dont know what will happen only people that have power can change the world in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I believe in the End Times according to scripture. Is it coming soon? No one knows and I don't even try to figure it out. But it will happen.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 2:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I believe all of the things happening line up with biblical prophecies and the end times... but as lifeofchaois said don't know when it will happen... only God knows the day and the hour. However, we can know the season and this is the season.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i'm not a biblical person really meaning that I can't cite scriptures as some can so as far as leading 2 bigger things or the end of the world, IDK. All I do know is that I try & do my best 2 make the most of my life now w/ my family bc life is 2 short 2 wotty about something that may or not happen & more importantly, something that none of us have ne control over!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• there's always "something big" going on.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with kimberleee...there is always something big going on. I just think that issues in the world sometimes seem worse than years before because we are saturated with news stories 24/7. Do I think that the world is heading toward it's end? In a biblical sense...no. But I do feel that we can become so obsessed with the idea, feeding it with our fears, that we can possibly create it. In other words a self-fulfilled prophecy.
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 6:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes, according to the Bible we are living in the last days, but we don't know how long they will be. God says in the Bible,"It will come as a thief in the night." Which I take as be ready at all times for it to happen. That to me is enough to keep me on my toes as far as learning about God. And to live by his standards to the best of my ability. Everything the Bible says that will happen in the last days is already happening.
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Oh something is coming, but this isn't exactly a biblical crisis. Here comes 1929 all over again.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with Freda01
    Anonymous

• I think is is leading to Jesus coming on the clouds of glory read matt chaper 24 and u tell me the bible isnt real. I think this is the season for are lord to come back its time to get right .............. Praise him
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008