online based classes.....

I need to find out which schools are good and I am doing so much research on the web and still not having alot of luck. I am looking for a good Medical billing/coding program. Please if you have done this or know someone who has I would love all the infp you have and any recomendations on online schools that are accreditied so I can get financial aid. Thanks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in

• I you're considering something like the University of Phoenix, you should really do some research. They do not have a very good reputation and are extremely overpriced. My husband got his associate degree from a similar private online institution and his credits would not transfer to the school that he got his bachelors degree from. It was a total waste of time and money.

Now, we are both in college online, but it is through a public state college. The prices are what they should be and the credits actually mean something.

Good luck!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with Erin814. Look into your local colleges and see if they offer online courses. All those online universities are just a waste of money.. Most employers actually frown upon them.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• community college - they offer pretty much everything online now and it's costs half what those for-profit online schools like Phoenix charge
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010