what if?? adult content

So for a long time my husband would ask me if i wanted sex. He says 9-10 times i say no. I can believe that, By the time we have our son in bed each night its 9 pm. and i am tired. so my payback is that he wont tell me when he wants it. He is just going to wait till i ask him then we do it. Well i hate always asking.. or attempting.. when he is busy reading.. or what not, Am i supposed to just start doing something and hope he is okay with it?? i need advice, and if i really just need some starting points what would i do to surprise him?

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 3:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe he's trying to respect you and not pressure you into it. Its far more enjoyable if your partner wants it and isn't doing it out of some obligation or guilt.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• But i feel bad.. He says he wants it everyday. So i know he is just doing this so i don't shut him down :(
    Mrs.Ro

Comment by Mrs.Ro (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with Zoeyis, && Just make a move on him. Some guys like it when their "woman" makes the first move..... so just give something a try, cuddling next to him, kissing his neck, ect ect ect
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Although I don't like to initiate sex, I will admit that I rarely say no, but the odds are that if you do start doing something he will like it, men tend to want sex all the time in my experience, so I think that you're probably okay there. The other thing is.....how long do you think he'll be able to go without before he attacks you? LOL

Why don't you set up a signal so you don't have to initiate it, like, if you're wearing certain nightgowns.....green light....if you're wearing a ratty t-shirt he should get the hint!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If he's reading, gently take the book away from him and take it from there! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• This sounds so familiar......like reading my thoughts familiar.......I know the feeling, we moved in with my parents we have 3 boys and we share a bedroom.....needless to say I don't ever want to do anything because HELLO our kids are sleeping at our feet......its a little inappropriate. He gets all upset when he starts and I stop him because the baby cries or whatever else reason. Point in case, go for it, maybe drink a caffeine to stay awake later and wear something cute or nothing at all to bed. Maybe occupy your son or have someone watch him so you can get it on. We've even gone to the trouble of getting a sitter (my mother in law) to get a motel room for a few hours. you can wear whatever you want play a game, act like you aren't married and just hooking up for a one nighter, whatever, have fun with it. See if you can get a babysitter one night for a few hours have him come to a candlelit dinner and go from there.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 3:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think he would just start masturbating if i didn't give it to him. He got turned down so much that he just got sick of being turned down so he 'd rather wait for me
    Mrs.Ro

Comment by Mrs.Ro (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Start flirting earlier in the night so he'll know. Surprise him by flashing him with your open housecoat. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well when he asked you the answer was no. So he just had enough of that sit down and talk to him about it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• thank you ht mommy , i would try that.. :) my problem is i am shy
    Mrs.Ro

Comment by Mrs.Ro (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010