Do you and your husband/So go through each others cell phone

Just wondering...

Brittney20

Asked by Brittney20 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He would if I could find it, lol, we have pay as you go phones and his never has minutes so there is nothing to look at anymore because he is without minutes and me, mine is lost and calling my cell doesn't work because it is turned off
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nope. Occasionally one of us will look through the pics for fun, but we don't snoop. Actually I wouldn't even consider it snooping, neither of us has anything to hide.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No, I mean either of us have access but why??
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I use my husband's phone and he uses mine. There is nothing on either one of them that either of us care for the other person seeing or knowing about. Invariably, one of our phones needs charging and the other one is the one we both use. I cannot imagine having to live with constant suspicion of what he is doing or to whom he is talking. I guess our marriage is a bit old-fashioned, but if it is, then praise God for it being so. Our lives are literally an open book before each other, and it is truly wonderful to live in that kind of freedom.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nope, we have no need too. If I were to ask him for it, he would give it freely and I would as well.

There is nothing to hide in our relationship so neither would think it necessary to.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No, I've never had a reason to go through his phone, and as far as I know he's never gone through mine. We have each others e-mail passwords etc., but never have had a reason to snoop....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Never.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have gone through his with him watching. Just playing around.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yes. . . mostly because I can . . . I don't care if he goes through my phone just he better not mess with my settings!!! I hate when people do that. :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 3:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Never, I have no reason to go through his phone. He is 100% loyal and adores me. He would be a fool to be texting or calling anyone else. I would feel like he was invading my privacy if he did that to me.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010