Hey, Crazy for Credits players! Do you want us to leave Crazy for Credits questions out of your Activity menu?

We just made a change that removes C4C* questions from everyone's Recent Activity Feed.

Mostly this was done so that your friends don't see a bunch of indecipherable links on their homepages. However, lovinangels mentioned that it also means that you no longer get alerts about responses to your own C4C questions in the Activity menu at the top of the screen.

So, here's the question: is this a good thing, or a bad thing? Should we change it so C4C answers show up in your Activity menu again?

* The abbreviation for Crazy for Credits that I just made up.

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 3:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I want it to show up on my activity I dont have alot of friends on here so please leave it i like to be alerted when someone responds to my crazy credit question :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm for it. Doesn't matter to me but I'm not one of the real players here.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I want it to show also, so please leave it, I would like to know when someone responds to any of my C4C questions.

Answer by older at 3:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I like knowing when someone responds so I can go and close it out. :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I, too, would prefer for it to show on my activity. I noticed it wasn't showing anymore, but thought it was just a glitch on mine. Thanks!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I could do either or, but I liked the fact that it told me when my questions were answered. Since we are so anal about having closed questions lol, that way when It's answered we close them right away.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It's a good thing. Also, could we make it optional for answers to our posts to appear in our Activity Tab? I liked it better when I didn't get an alert of every response.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I want it to show in my activity. It doesn't show up so I think my questions haven't been answered. I like to close my questions right away.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yeah I say leave it. I don't use the section as much, but I'm all for leaving it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• This should now be changed back. Thanks for sharing your opinions!
    Cafe BTC

Comment by Cafe BTC (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010