Has anyone tried a Body Wrap?

I tried one once and they wrap you with ace bandages dipped in Lipase vitamins. You have to wear it for one hour while doing a mild workout on a eliptical machine. It worked! I was two inches smaller after the treatment. It's supposed to last for about two weeks to a month but mine only lasted for about three days. Your not supposed to drink afterward and we went on our Honeymoon so that was out the window. Im thinking of doing this treatment at home. I have ace bandages and just need the vitamins which shouldnt be hard to find.

Esmrlda

Asked by Esmrlda at 3:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do not recommend this with a professional and ESPECIALLY not at home. All it does is suck out your water and dehydrate you. I know that most places advertise that the "weight" will stay off up to a month but most experience it for about 2 days. You're best bet would be to pop a diuretic pill (water pill) cut out foods in your diet which aid in water retention and bloating ( gassy vegies, salt, corn bi products)
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 3:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010