• In the Spotlight:

Where were the dinosaurs when Adam and Eve were created?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• The information by evolutionist scientist is inaccurate... dinosaurs did exist during bible times and are mentioned in the bible and most of the creation scientists do agree with the below paragraph:

"the Flood of Noah’s day probably occurred just over 4,500 years ago. Creationists believe that this event formed many of the fossil layers around the Earth. (Additional fossil layers were formed by other floods as the Earth settled down after the great Flood.) Thus, the dinosaur fossils which were formed as a result of this Flood were probably formed about 4,500 years ago, not millions of years ago."
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I believe in the literal 6 days of creation. On the 6th day, God created all land animals and humans. All means all so yes, dinosaurs were created along with Adam and Eve.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 2:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• And there are dinosaur prints with human prints with them down in Texas:-)

Anonymous

• So, all the archeologists are full of garbage? I don't believe that...What about fossils, carbon dating?
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 2:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• ^ carbon dating is always changing.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Glen Rose Texas...
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The dinosaur/human footprints in Texas are fake. Most creationists accept the evidence and don't use it to try to support anything.

Hey, how did they do the dates for the Flood?
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 3:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Here is one of the links re: dinosaurs, the flood, and bible reference where they are mentioned.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/2.asp
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Myantec, I live in Texas, and I can assure you that the dinosaur and human tracks together are NOT fake. They had to excavate several layers to be sure. In fact, I'm less than two hours from Glen Rose, the place that happy2bme7 mentioned. There are dinosaur museums in that place, and the town is a small one. People are going to find all kinds of reasons to contradict the Bible and each other. I prefer to believe the Bible, and if we find evidence to support it, great. If not, we will sooner or later.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm sorry rhope4, "fake" is perhaps not the best word I could have chosen. Some of the tracks are definitely carvings but most of the tracks are formed by natural methods that do not include humans walking beside dinosaurs. Check out this link for some great information: http://www.paleo.cc/paluxy/paluxy.htm.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008