Do you prefer colonge on a man?

My DH dosent usually wear cologne but once on a rare occasion he might. I find it a turn on with some scents. Does it have this effect on you too?

Esmrlda

Asked by Esmrlda at 3:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG I love men's cologne. Just yesterday, I was in WalMart and some guy walked past me wearing Drakkar... I just about melted on the spot! I can't even remember the last time hubby worn cologne? There are some I dislike a great deal...one of which is Obsession. I had a boyfriend once that wore waaayyy to much of it! LOL...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Never! I am allergic to most perfumes/colognes, so my husband doesn't wear any. I like the way HE smells, no artificial sweetener needed.
    :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My husband and I wear the same fragrance--his in the man's cologne version and mine in the feminine version. I absolutely love it. He didn't wear cologne for years, and he started wearing it because I asked him too. I love it, love it, love it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I like it when any man is wearing nice smelling colonge.

Answer by louise2 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• When I go shopping with my girls they always throw AX products in the cart for their step dad (my DH) so he has a few different body sprays the body washes the shampoo's and he smells so good when he comes out of the shower ...if it weren't for my daughters he would smell like soap & water
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No, not at all. I have an allergy to something in them. I can't get near a perfume/cologne stand. I even have to stay out of the laundry detergent aisles. So an absolute "NOT" for me!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nah,I prefer him just to smell clean. Scents tend to overpower me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• a lot of them make me sneeze, but I like what my husband wears (and he just wears a teensy bit). I don't like when he wears it to the office, I ask him why when i'm not there? (usually it is because he didn't have time to shower. and why do men think they can cover that up with cologne??)

I do like when he wears it just to go to bed, though. He does the 'spray the air and walk through it- so it's not overpowering)

He doesn't wear cologne often, though.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 3:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I love men's cologne. I just bought my DH Versace - it smells awesome! He wears it everyday.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I LOVE when my DH wears cologne. He knows how to spray it on just right so it's not too overpowering. I likey! ;D
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2010