How do you handle this?

For those of you ladies that are in college and have families I could use some help. I am back in school and I feel like I'm going to go crazy with homework and taking care of the family and the house. How do you do it?

mom23girls555

Asked by mom23girls555 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I feel your pain. I work two part time jobs, going to night school, and have my family to take care of. Not easy! But so worth it. I take advantage of nap times for either cleaning or homework. I also use movies with the kids if I need some more time. Going to the park is a great time to read as long as your kids are old enough that you can just look up every couple of pages to check on them. There are times that I tell my husband I'm locking myself in my room and he has to take care of all the kids' needs. That one doesn't usually work very well because they always want to be by mommy. I also do homework at night when they are either in their bath or my husband is putting them to bed. Your school or a library is also another great place to go to when you have someone else to watch your kids. Good luck!
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 3:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010