Have you tried any sexual enhancers that

actually work? i was suckered by the makers of hydroxatone when ordering there free trail of facial cream and saw they had a guaranteed results for this sexual cream. i tried, nothing. tried again, nothing. ok,so i have a guarantee and so i have to return the product. was wondering if there is a product that you have tried that does actually work. i need help. the cream i bought is called Orexia. don't buy. thanks ladies

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• The best way to make sex great with your new hubby in my personal opinion is this:

Comfort with yourself and your sexuality. Acceptance of your own sexuality. Understanding and accepting your sexual needs, wants and desires.. But also being comfortable with his sexuality, accepting his sexuality, understanding and accepting his sexual desires, needs and wants.

The best way to achieve this, is by having good honest open and safe sexual communication. A couple that can hoenstly and safely express themselves, their needs and their wants to one another, will have a rock'n sex life.. Because they have opened up and let themselves go.

This can and most likely will happen in time. Just work on the sexual communication, maintaining an emotional and mental connection, and keeping up the mental/emotional sexual stimulation. With these things, everything will just naturally fall into place for you guys. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I've never tried any sexual enhancers. I've never really had a need for one though.

I don't understand how they are supposed to work really (those for women.. ). I mean the majority of women who have issues with sex/having pleasurable sex are usually due to: hormone issues, problems/issues in the relationship that causes them to not "feel" it, not having pleasurable sex with their partner (if a woman never orgams or doesn't enjoy sex she isn't going to get sexually stimulated) not being mentally sexually stimulated, not being emotionally sexually stimulated.. These are some of the main reasons why a woman isn't feeling it, not getting sexually stimulated, not having pleasurable sex

. I just don't personally understand how a pill, cream etc is supposed to help any of those issues...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• well actually that was my thought about it too and i do realize that i have issues that have kept me from being able to let loose completely. i do agree that a lot of it is mental issues which i have worked through but obviously still need help with. i do believe in time with new hubby as i get closer to him the sex will be great wait it is great i just can't go overboard. in time it will but i just thought i would give it try since i feel much better mentally and emotionally in my marriage and thought a little extra help wouldn't hurt.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I've heard of some ladies taking herbal supplements from the health food store that are supposed to enhance libido... they said it worked (just can't take them while preg or BF) not sure what the herbs were called but they said if you go to the health food store the bottles are labeled
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010