what kind of ...

movies are good for your 2.5 year old wit music and singing in them? My son loves annie. But there is alot of wrong age parts for him.

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 3:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how about toy story..my dd is 21 months old and loves it
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 3:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Mine both really like the Elmo Sing Alongs, they have the 3 disc music packs that are 40th anniversary eddition at WalMart for $13 right now. And this is probably horrible, lol, but my kidds REALLY like chicago.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 3:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• disney
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My son loves any disney movie LOVES cars. But he big on all musicals but a lot arent appropriate but its what he chooses to watch like hairspray and mama mia....
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I feel like I cant miss with most disney movies like the Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Nemo, Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, the Iron Giant. If theres a part that I dont think is appropariate yet I just skip to the next chapter
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• what about sound of music? or... some of my favorite movies when I was a kid were 7 brides for 7 brothers or Singin in the rain...
    stuff goes over their head but, whatever...
    Have you ever seen Veggie Tales? My niece loves those
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yep I was going to say Disney. Finding Nemo is a really popular one, Cars and Toy Story Also. Also their are a couple of Yo Gabba Gabba movies out that my DD loves.
    kricketandisla

Answer by kricketandisla at 5:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• aristacats lol
    babie113

Answer by babie113 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My oldest used to watch Starship troopers(thanks to my sister) but I try to let my kids watch PBS when they watch tv and I just love disney so I have a lot of them :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010