Have any of you?

Have ay of you judged someone here for splling o just because they are different. or teh questions they asked? I have andI am treahing y bbes u dont judge period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

butterflysmom

Asked by butterflysmom at 4:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't judge others..
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes. I'm judgmental by nature. So if I see a person with horrid grammar and spelling asking a question about their super crazy life, I tend to judge. Doesn't mean I won't give them a sincere helpful answer though.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was going to answer the question, but I couldn't tell what it said. :-O
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yeah,I judge them on how they come across on here. What you say and how you say it/spell it is the only thing we see! That's all we have to go on so if you want to be treated better,put more thought into your questions and answers!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i don't get it...are you saying you have judged or you have been judged? I have had heated debated with people about their different ways of doing things but in the end ..whatever..it was over and i moved on..next question..i didnt go around stalking them and harrassing them or voting them down. I don't suspect that its happend to me. Actually, it did a long time ago. All i did was change my profile picture. The person was all of a sudden nice.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Totally ditto what Orionsgirl said.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010