if you could put your hubby in a costume wat would it be and wat would you do with him lol

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 2:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont think mine would agree unless we were going to a halloween party or some thing.lol.
    fearful5

Answer by fearful5 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• if it was up to me id put him in a thumper costume its his nickname... hehe i wont explain teh thumpr thing
    SLVN_Jen

Answer by SLVN_Jen at 2:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I put him in a costume last year. I was a sexy naughty nurse and he was my sexual detox institute patient.

I bought him a straight jacket. In red bold letters I spray painted "SEXUAL DETOX INSTITUTE INPATIENT" on the jacket and then created a pair of underwear with a massive boner that was very obvious that was underneath his straight jacket. Uhhhh... it was hilarious and we had several comments. He got to hump many women that night, lol
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• if it has to be a costume it would be a cop or fire fighter. i like him dressed as a fireman. when he was firefighting the sight of him dressed up that way and so rugged looking really turned me on.
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 2:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• haha idk he would do whatever i told him and i would make him clean haha
    Britt12-06

Answer by Britt12-06 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i'd put him in pirate outfit and i would be his wench. you can guess or imagine how we'd play that one out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• god you guys are funny
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 3:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i would dress my man up in a diaper with a bottle if i had a chance he acts like a lil baby at times
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 3:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• a big cowboy hat, some cowboy boots with spurs, tight black jeans with a button down black shirt. Cowboys turn me on what can I say, lol! firefighters do too so that would work! I'm all for whatever turns me on..hehe
    Anonymous