men looking at women

So my so told me once that when he looks at a girl he wonders what she does in bed or what she might look like naked. Now he was just being really honest with me and I am sure a lot of guys think things like this and don't tell anyone about it. When we go places I HATE when he looks at a girl now. Ugh. I wish I could get over it but it drives me mad! Would you be upset or jealous about this? Or could you just laugh it off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd be mad because he's putting Way too much thought into it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My husband would literally have to had gone insane to tell me something like that.
    No, I would not laugh it off, I would be jealous and nauseous every time I caught him looking at somebody if that's what he's really thinking.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i agree with butterflyblue119 way too much thought
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'd be looking for another guy--one who had eyes for no one but me and who couldn't think about anyone else but me--ever!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• he mighta just been yanking your chain to get a reaction too lol. Kidding around with ya :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• nawh, I laugh it off or I guess don't pay attention to it - my husband has told me the same thing though if it makes you feel better- but then again.. I have to admit to doing it also - about men I mean -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think the thoughts are totally normal, but he should look (and not touch, of course) on his own time, not when the two of you are out together. That is just rude and inconsiderate in my opinion and would offend me. He should learn a lesson that it is best to be honest but that doesn't mean you have to tell every little detail- sometimes. when it is harmless like this, ignorance really is bliss.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Me personally. If my husband had ever said something like that to me.

I wouldn't let it bother me. Reality is, I can not control my husband's thoughts. Period, no matter how much I would like to at times.. lol But I have full control over how I react to them. Being upset or not over his thoughts is up to me. Acting on those types of thoughts however would be an entirely different issue. But I could not and would not live in fear or worry that he would act upon them. That would be pointless to me, if he's going to do it, he's going to do it. No matter how much I worry or stress about it.

My husband, however ( in 25yrs of marriage) has always been smart enough not to say something like that to me. Whether he thinks that way or not is unknown to me. And I'm good with that.. lol...

I'm not one who feels I need to be privy of all his thoughts, and I do not think he needs to be privy to all of my thoughts either. ;-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nope, at the end of the day he curls up in bed with me. We have an awesome sex life, and great communication... I don't have any insecurities.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• he isn't too bright to say that to you lol I know men are visual creatures so I wouldn't care..... I oogle sometimes too, but as long as he isn't doing it infront of you!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010