does your SO do this? adult content

my SO works overnight so we dont get all that much time to spend together, but if we are spending any time together, EVERY single time we are spending time together.. he is doing these 3 things: slapping my ass, playing with my nipples, asking me to have sex with him." and then if i do have sex with him, he wants to have sex again every time within 15 minutes of us finishing the first time. this is literally an every day thing and its starting to really annoy me. i feel like he never does anything else, and i really dont think he does, besides go to work. he said to me today that i never initiate sex and im like, i dont ever get a chance too! and can we ever sit next to eachother and just watch tv, play with our son, cuddle, anything without you begging me for sex like a 14 yr old boy...

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 4:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• My dh is the same way I try to talk to him about it and all he tells is it's bc I love you I just want to be inside you (sorry tmi) I tell him can't you take a break from it give me a chance to attack you for a change. He's like that would never happen if I left it up to you we would never do it ( lol in a way he is right ) Anyway but I truly believe if they just back off alittle maybe we would be jumping their bones. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My DH does not do that, and if he did he would be in a lot of trouble with me. I don't mind sex, but every single minute of every day would essentially make me feel like a cheap whore. There needs to be romance and lovey-stuff in there too.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well, that's both a good thing and a bad thing. It shows he loves you and is attracted to you... but he should also be able to show and express his love in other ways. My bf does do all that a lot, but he also does other things. HOWEVER he is not working 99% of the time. Maybe because your SO works so much he just wants to make sure he gets the good stuff in, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• wow. strong sex drive there. MIne will play with me sometimes too but we do talk and have conversations.
    If i gently push him away or "protect my girls" he'll usually stop and get the hint its unwelcome right now.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well I don't have that problem, I can see where that would start to bug you. Have you tried talking to him about it? It could be worse...he could NOT wanna have sex with you lol..I know that wasn't helpful, sorry! But try talking to him
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• wow... I wonder if my SO says things like that about me...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• what kind of work does he do at night? maybe he is addicted to porn or something while working and he has to have sex on his mind while at home
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No. Just sit him down and let him know that you want to spend more QT. There is more to a relationship than jsu sex and you are not addressing my other needs
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 4:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My husband has done this to me as well, in fact it was so bad he did it when we would be out in public (walking through store and he'd try to stick his hand down my pants, watching a movie at a friends house and he'd be trying to fondle my breasts)...highly annoying and disrespectful. He also never stopped when I asked him too, or he'd stop for a second or two and do it again.
    The sex was the same thing, and even I said no he'd do it anyway, sometimes I would just give in because I was tired of fighting him off...I would lay and cry the whole time. It doesn't feel that he loves me when he's disrespecting me at all, it feels like he's using me to get himself off.
    So far the only thing that finally worked, was our Divorce Counselor telling us we need to get divorced and she couldn't help us, because he refused to do any work. He woke up, went to counseling and he has a much better understanding of my boundaries.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• is this why you think he is on drugs? how old is he?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010