what did your child have for breakfast today?

i'm just curious because my child seems to need a 5 course breakfast or he is asking for food every 10 minutes until lunch time.

today he had 1 piece of peanut butter toast, about 1/4 cup of cheese, grapes, and half a banana. oh and a cup of milk.

he just always seems to be extremely hungry in the morning hours, but then he won't eat dinner of course... :P

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• peaches and Total.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have a day time eater who does the bulk of his eating in the morning and early afternoon, but does not eat late. I also have one who doesn't eat early in the day, but has seconds of his supper... they all have different eating patterns, all of which are normal.

Today they had fried egg sandwiches on whole wheat with sliced tomatoes, and a cup of water. We do not drink milk.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• A miniature cinnamon raisin bagel warmed with peanut butter on it, a 6 oz yogurt cup and about 1/4 cup granola.plus milk to drink.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Eggs scrambled with sausage patty and toast with orange juice.
    Tomorrow... maybe waffles.
    When it's summer time we live it up!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 4:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• This morning my son had (about 7:30)
    1 slice French toast cut into sticks
    1 cup apple sauce
    8 ounces milk

and then when he gets to day care they give them a morning snack about 9:30 which the scedule said would be apple slices with PB for dipping.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• They served him a breakfast pocket (no idea what was inside, but it smelled good, LOL) along with milk and pineapple juice.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Either a bowl of Oatmeal and a glass of milk.
    Or pancacks and milk
    Or scrambled eggs and bacon and milk
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 4:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yogurt and granola with fruit was breakfast today.

My daughter normally asks for lots of food when she is growing :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 5:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Cereal at school. My kid's an all day small eater. She can't do the 3 meals. It's more like several small snack/meals through the day. For example, when not in school, it's breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, snack, dinner, snack, and snack again then bed. At school, it's snack before, breakfast there, lunch, snack, then 2-3 snacks after coming home before dinner and another 1-2 snacks before bed. I figure it's fine since it's all healthy foods in small portions.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• A bowl of cereal like every other day. No clue which kind she had. I didn't get up until 10:30. I took a muscle relaxer last night and it knocked me out. Hubby got up with the baby and was up when the kids ate. They all just get their own breakfast so we don't have to be up for them to eat.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010