Did the Exorcist scare you?

Or if it didn't, what's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

It, the Stephen King movie with the clown, scared the heck out of me when I was a kid and now I won't watch it to this day. But I watched the Exorcist like a week ago but it didn't really put chills to my bones.
Had to write some more, if I hadn't added this sentence I would have had 666 characters left. Creepy!

Oktobre

Asked by Oktobre at 4:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• IT is definatly scarey. it used to scare the shit out of me when i was younger, like 10.. then i rented it a year or so ago and it was still really creepy but not as scarey as i rememberd.

zombie movies scare me more then any other horror movie. quaratine was the scariest movie ive ever seen.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sadly the first time it was scary but not any more.
    MagicJellybean

Answer by MagicJellybean at 4:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• OMG... I watched the Exorcist it at home alone late at night and it scared the crap out of me...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was around 16 when the Exorcist came out. I went with my boyfriend and another couple. They were really scared, me not so much. I had seen more movies than most teens. I used to watch movies with my mom on TV late night when other kids were in bed. Some people were really, really scared.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My dh and I watched it at a drive in movie when it first came out.I would never watch it again or anything like it.
    mamawmom

Answer by mamawmom at 5:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Loved that movie.. Not scared but it was good. The new extended version they have with the scene of her coming down the stairs backwards on her hands and feets was freeky tho..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No, but I read it was the first scary book I ever read and it was terrifying. So when I watched the movie, it was quite a letdown, even humorous to me.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• to me it's not scary
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was 5 when I watched It. My brother, who is 6 years older then me, made me watch it in the typical fashion all older siblings get younger siblings to do things. Had nightmares for weeks
    Oktobre

Comment by Oktobre (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I can't even think of a movie that has scared me. I guess the Nightmare on Elmstreet remake scared me (by how horrible it was). As far as actual fear, terror, etc., I think that Darkness Falls freaked me out a little. I was like 11 or 12 when I saw it and I was home alone during a thunderstorm lol. Being alone in the dark and having your cat attack you right at a scary moment will make you wish you had a diaper on sometimes lol. Apart from that one incident, I can't think of anything. I grew up watching "horror" movies and it really takes something out of the blue to scare me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010