do you ever buy clothes for your husband?

I hardly ever do because he's so darn picky... I can buy him underwear and that's about it!

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 5:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• No! He is way too picky, lol! He is even picky about his underwear, lol!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• no he's a big boy and totally capable of driving to the store and buying what he wants. I'm not his mother.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No. Mine is very picky as well.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sometimes, but he has to tell me exactly what he wants, because he's very picky too. I bought some work clothes for him a few months back, but they were similar to some he had bought a few days before (he needed more and didn't have time to get them).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I buy everything my dh ever wears :) He is so super NOT picky..he just wants cloths :) Usually the less I spend on them the better!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No not really, maybe if it's something simple that I know he will wear like Polos, he loves them and underwear that's about it. I once bought him a chuck norris t-shirt that has the "chuck norris facts" on it, because we always talk about them, the man refused to wear it, he said that was the worst piece of clothing I ever bought him! I admit yes it was bad but it was funny, LOL!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Always. He doesn't care what he looks like, I do,,,,, his fashion style is geeky 1970 ish....
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 5:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Ninety percent of the time. He would rather not be at the store and I know what size he wears and what he likes. Then I get to see him in what I like as well, so it works for us.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I do all the time, I work at a thrift store and alot of nice things come in that I bring home and if he doesn't like it I just bring it back.. He works outdoors and never really needs anything nice, when he does need to dress up he has a few nice outfits that I have to kinda keep tucked out of the way or he will wear these things to work and they end up his work clothes.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yeah, he thinks I'm his flippin' personal damn shopper.... He wears uniforms at work, and we never go anywhere so its just jeans and such. But he is a whiner, always bitchin about something. The last one was that the Hanes work socks were made in Mexico... I asked him if he would prefer the Fruit of the Loom work socks that were made in Pakistan... I finally told him that at 50 he has graduated to buying his own clothes....that or he can call his mommy to do it! LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010