hair cuts for boys with curly hair

does anyone know where (websites) I can get pictures of boys with curly longish hair? I am looking to get my sons hair trimmed for the first time (he's 2) and I am scared to death they are going to take too much off. I figure if I go in with a picture it will be better.

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 5:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• google it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I tried that... I didn't get anything good, that's why I am asking here.
    Amelora

Comment by Amelora (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm trying that too and not having much luck. My little one has curly hair so I know what you're feeling. Honestly, you can always go somewhere and WATCH how they do other little boys hair (assuming someone has curly hair). You can ask them if they have pictures. You can also express your concerns. When I let people know how paranoid I am with hair (and I AM paranoid) they always leave it a bit longer and let me say if they should cut off a little more or not. Here's a reference you might find interesting though - click.

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Have you considered cutting it yourself? I cut/trim my son's hair. One thing that is great about curly hair - it is very forgiving.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010