How often did you have sex while TTC? adult content

& how long did it take to get preg?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 5:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i did it every other day. you have to space it out a little because the sperm quality is better i guess. it took me 5 months to get pregnant BUT for the first 4 months I mostly had sex on the days i THOUGHT i was ovulating and I guess i was wrong because the first month that i did it every other day, i got pregnant. that worked on the first try for me twice. good luck!
    bossyboots114

Answer by bossyboots114 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• At least once a day. Really you only need to do things on your fertile days but my hubby and I just do it that way so we do not have to keep track of anything.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Oh and second part we always got pregnant within the month.
    Melbornj

• Once, maybe twice a day. Out of my 4 pregnancies, it took, at most, 4 months to conceive.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• lol we bang like bunnies and get pregnant the same month. No science behind that!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• every other day or 3 x per week
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 5:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• with both of my girls we done it like every day or every other day my first I got pregnant within 3 months. I was on birth control fro 3 months decided to have a baby so went of the pill the second time it only took me 1 month
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• we had sex once or twice a week and the week i was fertile every other day
    babie113

Answer by babie113 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• In our case, my hubby has a lower sperm count so every other day for us. We are just 2 1/2 months trying so only time will tell how long it takes for us to become successful! We got pregnant this winter but sadly miscarried at just over 3 months. We're hoping to get pregnant and have a healthy baby one day again! Good luck to you! It can be frustrating when it seems that others around us are getting pregnant quickly and easily. Believe me, though, some of those people may have issues that we just don't know about and that it has been a difficult road for them too. All the best in your baby making journey!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sorry. Didn't answer part of your question....how long? Well, for us it has been 9 years! We have 2 beautiful children that we adopted in 2003 and 2004 so we have been blessed. We just desire to have a baby too. After changing how and what we ate and being more active and getting exercise (and both of us being on a multivitamin), we got pregnant for the first time after 6 months!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010