Anyone else have this problem

My dd 4 yrs old and my ds 2 yrs old fight constantly and most of the time it is over stupid stuff. But ds gets violent sometimes she has squeezed his arms and face out of anger and he pulls her hair and scratches her. I have tried timeout in the corner, taking toys away and at the last resort spanking them and it seems as if they dont even care if they get in trouble. Any suggestions?

mama2005

Asked by mama2005 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• in this case if it was my children i would take away some privileges and encourage them to talk about it with you next to them and just let them know that neither of them can yell or cuss at each other to work towards a solution
    babie113

Answer by babie113 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Put a stop to it fast, talk to them telling them that it is unacceptable behavior and that they will be timed out. Follow through with this, give no warning, and keep on top of it. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010