my last period was July 5th 2010 so i wanna know how far along am i??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you seen a doctor

just a thought
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Definitely agree with fiatpax. You really do need to see a doctor and soon. If you don't have insurance there are state programs you can apply for to help you. However, to answer your question - if the first day of your last period was July 5th, your due date is around April 11, 2011.
    ellay42

Answer by ellay42 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• See a doctor. But based on the day you say was your last period, you are 7 weeks, 2 days.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• See your doctor.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 6:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Do you know for sure you're pregnant? Have you tested?

As for how far along you would be if you were pregnant, dating by the first day of your last period only works if you ovulated on Day 14 of a 28 day cycle. If your cycles aren't 28 days or are irregular it's hard to say exactly how far along you are. For example, I have PCOS and long cycles and ovulated on day 45 (I'm sure because I'm charting). If I got pregnant this cycle, dating by my last period would put my due date a full month early. So there are more factors involved if your cycles are not textbook perfect. If you know when you ovulated, count from two weeks before that date. If your cycles are 28 days, count from the first day of your last period. But if long cycles like that are not normal for you, you need to see a doctor.
    CrunchyCon

Answer by CrunchyCon at 7:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yes i have 3 positive pregnancy tests and i go see my doctor Aug. 31st at 9:00 am
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Go to this site, this is a pregnancy calculator-it'll tell you about how far along you are.

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/pregcalc.html
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• your almost 8 weeks i had my lmp {last missed peroid} a day after u .. if your preg were due around same time lol
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010