Anyone have a pregnancy update you'd like to share?

I just got back from my prenatal appointment. I'm 36 weeks and 6 days. She did an internal check..cervix is still sealed shut tight..no sign of baby coming any time soon.He's in my belly right now juggling my kidneys and using my bladder as a trampoline and using his littley tiny finger to poke at every other organ in my body as he laughs his little butt off. He is, really..I can hear him laughing in there, I swear, LOL.
So thats my big update.
Whats yours? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 6:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I am 33 weeks pregnant. And not feeling to well,i am having this hip pain like for 2 weeks now,and that pain its just getting me crazy to give birth I can't wait till the moment... LOL
    But then everything else is fine I am having a baby girl she's very active moving all the time she don't even let me sleep well lol
    my belly is very low I hardly could walk right and that's my updated hopefully your little one comes out soon you will hit the 37 weeks tomorrow that's considered a full term pregnancy good luck in ur birth!
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• baby dusti miss that!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• ttc at least hubby doesn't know yet lol

Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I am 15w 3d and find out the gender on the 10th...this is my 3rd baby...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I am 8 weeks pregnant. This is my third pregnancy and I only have one living child,who is 3 and all boy!!! I suffered a misscarriage in April but the Lord has blessed us with another pregnancy.
    I just got over a serious sinus infection, UTI infection and am going through morning sickness ALL day. But I am so happy to be pregnant again. I am starting to feel the little bump in lower abdomen when I bend over. I am due the first of April, 2011.
    Rachel696

Answer by Rachel696 at 6:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I had a prenatal appointment today as well. I am 30 weeks 4 days. Everything is fine and the appointment with my midwife was pretty uneventful. My daughter is still lying transverse, so I'm just waiting patiently for her to turn. =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It sounds like your little bundle of joy will be here before you know it!!

Well let's see- I will be 29 weeks Tomorrow with my induction scheduled for 10 weeks from Today. We are having a little Boy and he is measuring big. I can tell too. He is always in my ribs and he too likes to punch/kick my bladder. LOL!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• LOL..yeah..I'll miss it in about 2 years from now, LOL! But this willbe it! dh is going to go get his vasectomy in a few months! YAY! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010