• In the Spotlight:

Working from home

I need advice as to any work from home opportunities that really work. I cant make myself leave my kids with a babysitter. My husbands in the army so hes gone all day. I heard of envelope stuffing jobs you do from home but am not sure if they are scams or not... If you are doing something from home or know of something that really works that does not require me to be on the phone or computer all day please let me know. I need something i can do when my kids are sleeping.

youngarmywife

Asked by youngarmywife at 2:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• I too work from home during nap time. I am also an Air Force wife. I have found a wonderful company who is part of the BBB and is a reputable, real, no scam chance to make a living from home. I stay home with my 3 little ones and am able to bring home checks bigger then the ones I made in corporate America.
    Please call me 210.544.5576 or
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome to request more information.
    I am not high pressure sales....I just share the info with others so you can choose for yourself!
    TTYS
    Taffy
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 2:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hey there! Frst decide if you want a home job or a business and then keep this in mind. There are not many home jobs, if there were then everyone would be working from home. If you are lucky enough to find a company to pay you an hourly wage to work from home there will be a TON of people applying for the same job so the chances of getting it are slim. NEVER pay to start a home job! On the other hand, there are many legit and wonderful home businesses out there. With a business your earning potential is unlimited and there will always be some kind of investment. That is normal for any business, not just a home business. I chose a home business with Ameriplan and I LOVE it! I work during naptime and when my kids are in bed. I make about 3-5 phone calls a day, thats it. Come check out my page, there is a lot of info on there abotu what I do. Talk to you soon:))
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 2:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. Now I paid off (almost) the debt but I’m going to keep going with it because I think it can be a really good way to start saving some money. Last month alone, I made over $1600. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If you are really considering a home based business, and you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm a marine wife so i know the feeling its hard to get a job and keepign one esp. when they find out you are military ugh..
    I started doing Passion Parties i can take that anywhere with me, and its easy to get parties and the products sell itself..
    You can check out the promotion we are doing..
    www.allforromance.com
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 5:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Unless you have a current employer that offers Work From Home options, work from home jobs are usually not worth the time - you should look into something that is a great Financial Opportunity that you can do at you own pace, and that will bring residuals in for the future, like a network based opportunity. If you consider this direction, choose something that you can be proud promoting. I chose two all natural beverages, one is for wellness, the other for natural energy. Both are amazing products and companies, 1 builds slow and steady, and the other lightening fast. Each has a very low start-up cost , and we offer amazing business building support. Compensation plans are simple and amazing.... Let's all be happy, healthy, and prosperous together!

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have done a lot of research in the work from home area. Most of what I found were places that you had to pay for information or pay to get a start up kit but then was left with no help to get the business started. Look at my Ehow article for all the companies I found that did not require a start up fee or require you to purchase a book. Hope it helps!!!!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 10:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Try taking surveys. It's completely free, and you get a check once a month. You don't have to sit at the computer ALL DAY. I only work on mine a few hours a week, and make a decent income from it.
    Go check it out at http://cashcrate.com/638866 and sign up.
    If you need any help, or would like some tips, feel free to pm me!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. Its free to start, and only $10 a month after that but well worth it! Look at my website it gives you all the info. Contact me if you have more questions.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 1:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I have a fun work at home job. Its been great for me. Here is the link to my group if you want to join to get more info. I love it ! I can give you any information you may need. I believe in this site! Don't think that it does not work until you try it! I can promise you that this is 100% real no scams! http://www.cafemom.com/group/yourlunchisonme
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2008