Drives Me Crazy

What is the one thing your hubby or SO does that u cant stand....mines would have to be when he leaves dishes in the bedroom!!!....and when he takes the trush out of the can to dump it, and dont put another bag in the can...Drives Me Crazy!!!

TezMoM

Asked by TezMoM at 6:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband goes to his friends house as soon as he gets off from work and then comes home just in time to eat and go to bed. Very rarely is there time for me
    hapeewife

Answer by hapeewife at 6:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• mine plays unfairly like if I want to do something i get told I dont communicate enough with him but when he has to go do something i dont have to know whats going on. its like that with EVERY situation. also he complains he sooo tired and stuff yet im the one with our son all the time but when he wants to get intimate or whatever no matter how tired I am he makes sure we do it.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Three words. HIS CLOSET DOOR. He can't seem to learn to close the damn thing! It drives me absolutely insane when I walk in the bedroom and half of sliding closet doors are wide OPEN. No matter how many times I "discuss" the issue with him it never changes.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• When he grinds his teeth at night. No wonder why I'm a bitch all the time, I don't get any sleep.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't know ,....but my dream of the male that is not doing some irritating things would take a while to think about.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 6:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Lets see...where shall I begin. I've got a crap load of complaints against him these days..however..75% of these complaints may be due to my pregnant hormones, LMAO!
    1.Brings up a full glass of ice tea to bed every single night and only drinks half(if that much), wastes the rest
    2.Leaves the glass with tea on his nightstand.I stopped taking them down, He has recently had a total of 6 dirty glasses on his nightstand.
    3.Leaves his dirty clothes and dirty towels on the bathroom floor.
    4.Won't close the shower curtain after he showers..thus causing mold to grow on the bottom of the curtain
    5.Won't change the litter box until I've nagged him for about 3 days...I'm not supposed to do it, I'm pregnant.
    6.He hogs the bed,.yet says I'm the one...even though..half my body hangs off the edge.
    7.Pretends like he doesnt hear me and keeps saying what so I have to repeat myself
    8.Smoking Cigarettes while holding dd.GRRRR.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Hes an alcoholic and i cant stand that he drinks and gets mean
    momof2girls757

Answer by momof2girls757 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• wow as much as he has been on my nerves lately it took me a minute to think of something that he does regularly that gets on my nerves (apparently it's a variety of different things new all the time lol)... the one regular annoyance is that we are strapped financially and he is always talking about expensive things he wants to buy... ultimately it's just him daydreaming and really it provides motivation for him to make money, but when i hear it all i can think of is dude we have so many things we NEED to spend money on shut up...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well when I was with my hubby he grinded his teeth every night and it drove me crazy but were not together now so it does not matter.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• After he eats, he sucks his teeth to get the food that's stuck between his teeth out. Never realized it was hard to use dentel floss.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010