Somedays....

Somedays I feel like anything that could possible go wrong does. Then I start to think that things are looking up and it comes and hits us over the head and things look worse than they did to begin with. I feel like I can't win for losing. I wish life wasn't so complicated. Sorry I just needed to vent somewhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sorry you are having a bad day. Just try to focus on the "haves" in your life when things try to bring you down. Like I have a family, a house, a car, a job, etc. A good nite's sleep does wonders too. If that isn't enough, pour yourself a glass of wine & watch something funny! It works for me.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i think we all go through that period of life...our was last year...it was like everything was hitting us at once...couldnt caught a break for nothing...but it made us stronger....jus keep your head up sweetie...things will get better jus u wait and see :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 6:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sorry mama, it's something that happens to all of us, I hope things get better asap!
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 6:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Things do get better, just don't give up. My husband and I had some really tough times when our kids were small in the early 90's. There were times when I just wanted to stay in bed and cry, but I couldn't I had 3 kids and a husband to take care of. We just kept fighting through it all, and I'm happy to say, that things do get easier. I know that doesn't help much when you're going through it, but maybe it will give you some hope.

*hugs*
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have them days as well. Hope things get better. Lots of sunny days and hugs for ya.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010