Has anyone got a boob job?

I really want one but I am afraid of the risks. I used to be a B cup but after kids I am a A cup. I don't want to go huge just natural and lifted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I was a d cup and after my 2 kids I am a double d and I want a breast reduction and lift, but I dont know any of the risks of actually getting a boob job so they will be bigger and of course in my situation I am going to wait until I am done having kids and then get a breast reduction. If u decide to do it make sure u dont go to big.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was an A cup before I had kids, now I am a 36C. I don't want a boob job, being put under scares me.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Meeee!!!

http://justbreastimplants.com/forum/

Best forum on the web for info.  Any question you have, they can answer.  Spent a lot of time on that site when I was researching/preparing for mine.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 6:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I guess you could say I have had a boob job. After having a mastectomy, I had reconstruction surgery. Yes, I am 'packin' plastic. How my mastectomy was done, they made an incision under my breast near the rib bones, and then took out all tissue inside the breast. This left the exterior nipple and tissue the same. They then replaced the missing tissue with saline plastic bags. I need to have them made smaller, but I just have not had the nerve to have anymore surgery. I will not kid you that it hurts. Think labor pains multiplied by a billion, and then you just might get the idea of how bad it hurts. Good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Haven't had it done, saw it on TV with a Dr. and it looked too painful for me. If he doesn't like my C thats an OH WELL, would never get it done. Good luck if you do.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010