Just curious if anyone has noticed... adult content

I have been posting on all types or groups and forums and on here so just curious if anyone sees my name and go Oh I like her! or that bitch is annoying lol. Sorry I needed to ask a question getting credits here also trying to meet friends so when I do post on here they know me and I know them. type thing. I want to be part of the cafe mom family!

butterfly3206

Asked by butterfly3206 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry, butterfly is in so many screen names, I don't really remember all of them, they kind of all merge together for me
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yeah it use to be my nickname now its everywhere but i dont want to be one of those ppl who create a new sn and start all over....it really sucks lol
    butterfly3206

Comment by butterfly3206 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Can't say as I've noticed you yet,good or bad!
    Welcome from a fellow butterfly! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• omg thats funny one of my emails is butterflyinblue I was depressed that year so it was like I was "blue" see no matter what i would of named myself it would of been "common"
    butterfly3206

Comment by butterfly3206 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have seen your screen name but nothing bad that I can remember being posted.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010