Before finding out you were pregnant?

Did you feel like you were not feeling while? Feel like you just want to lay around? head aches, and tired? This is my first month trying... I haven't started my period... I'm still about 2 weeks away from it... Did anyone else feel like this way before they found out they were pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was extremely tired and blamed it on all the company we had been having the past few weekends' in a row! LOL! I had been very tired from about the 2 week mark (but didn't know I was pregnant until 5 weeks. I also had very tender breasts and nipples from about the same time before finding out I was pregnant.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I thought I was coming down with the flu.
    My mil figured out I was pg before I did.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I didn't start feeling that way until about 6 weeks
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 7:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was VERY tired, had no idea I was preggo but was extremely tired. I still had a couple of screwy periods so I didn't think anything of it till I had to pee all the time and my favorite jeans didn't fit right anymore LOL. I was almost 3 months before I knew.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I feel more tired and moppy. I didnt find out i was pregnant til about 5 days ago. I'm 2wks 2mrw. So I was feeling unnormal before i fount out i was pregnant.
    mz.sayy-ruhh

Answer by mz.sayy-ruhh at 7:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was tired and nauseous almost from the beginning, that's why I took the test.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010