How often should you "do it" to conceive? ***(possible TMI)*** adult content

Hi, ok so I was dreading asking this cuz I know it is a very private thing, but I only feel safe asking it on here cuz you can't see me blushing in front of the computer. FYI, I am currently trying to conceive baby #1 :)

- How often you are currently doing the "BabyDance" while TTC **OR** if you have already gotten pregnant, how often did you do the BD before you got your positive test?

JessyMac

Asked by JessyMac at 7:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• hahahaha you're funny :)
    a lot of people say every other day...
    we got pregnant back in feb and did "the baby dance' HAHAHA every day that we were in range of ovulation...3 days before and 1 day after. and like mama2005 said, every couple of days in the time before (just in case I ovulated sooner than I was supposed to)... and every couple of days after my ovulation (just in case I ovulated later than I was supposed to) hahaha ok... we had a lot of sex then! haha.
    I think I wore my husband out!
    If he doesn't have sperm count problems then having a lot of sex shouldn't be a problem
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 7:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• all the info i could find said every other day while ovulating.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yeah when I was trying to get prego with my first baby we were told to do it every other day during ovulation at least that was the best time to do it, but we also just did it every couple days even if I wasn't ovulating. Usually the first 2 days of ovulation are the best is what my doctor told me. I hope this helps. It took us almost 7 months to get pregnant with the first baby and I had never been on BC or anything.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010