Does your dh/so do this in public?

well when no one is looking especially if I am driving he'll reach over and grab my boob(s) or if we are walking he'll slap my butt. I tell him to quit it and he'll do it even more he says he's in love . I guess that is a good thing ;) I should be happy then. How about you girls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL... yep... sometimes.

He also does it at home when the kids are not looking.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yep. He's pretty sly about it. He loves and respects me, and is also a pervert. :) I'm ok with that.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• he will grab my butt..i like it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yep. gotta love being married huh?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My SO only does that at home, yet now that I'm pregnant he knows better than to grab my boobs.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• grabs my knee when he's driving and says "oops, thought that was the gear shift, Honey. Sorry" (All grind the whole time).. I just laugh it off and say "Yeah Right". :) Least he's still flirting
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No and I am ok with that.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yeah, mine does it. You'd thin his hand and my boob had some sort of magnet in them. I just look at him now and he laughs and keeps on doing it,lol Butt too...loves to smack it.Walks by me, never fails, boob grab...butt smack. He does it so often, I think I'd be offended if he stopped,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• grins not grind
    Zoeyis

• My husband isn't 13 years old anymore. He has a little more respect for his wife then to act like an immature teenager.

Being married, Cassie M, doesn't mean you have to resort to living with an asshole.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 7:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010