Would this make you feel so guilty?

I feel so bad the other day I saw an old friend I used to watch her babies I want to be friends but I did her wrong well bc of my dh he just kept bitching about them not paying on time and to me I felt they were or trying to pay but for some stupid reason at the moment I felt I was taking advantage of she started to bring her older kid to me too I was starting to feel exhausted instead of telling her what I was feeling I told her I can no longer watch her kids with no notice or anything (I know that was wrong in my part) my dh says f@@@ them. but I can not be this way like him my dh is an a-hole.sometimes he don't give a hoot.
I guess I just feel guilty when I see her I say hello she's said hello back but I feel in back of her mind she remembers me what I did. lately she has not been saying hello. just venting I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• y'all could just answer the question.
    i agree with zoeyis..sometimes things happen to 'friendships'..you were obviously more involved than your dh was. no harm in that. if you want to mend your friendship, do it. call her up and begin anew. if not, for whatever reason, just let it go.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Punctuation please!! This question hurt my head!
    Yeah,I'd feel bad.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• People go their separate ways. This might be happening to you.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• oh my godness!!!! That was the longest sentence...or string of words....I have ever seen!!! Did you skip your English/Language Arts classes in high school? Or did you drop out??? That is just amazing......
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010