Do you think it's funny when parents get "busted" having sex by their kids? adult content

I think it's horrible. Yes, I know 'most' parents have their "I got caught" moment but you learn how to prevent them and don't let them happen again. Personally hubby & I have never been caught. We have this amazing contraption call a L O C K.
Anyways, I was reading somebody's journal where she was joking about repeatedly getting caught by her kids & family members having sex. Is this really funny??? Do I lack humor???

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 7:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It is sick and wrong to take chances ....yes, a LOCK is the answer , I even would say WAIT until the kids are sleeping. /if a couple doesn't lock the door and the kids walk in on it more than once, it makes me think they are perverts.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i was reading an email that said when kids say things you wish they didn't and i remember that i read that this lady was standing in line at the bank and her daughter was misbehaving and she told her to stop it or she was going to get a spanking and the daughter said no you better not or i'm going tell grandma i saw you kissing daddy's pee pee. oh my gosh how embarrassing would that be. i read all she could do was walk out with people snickering behind her.

my oldest son walked in on us with my back to the door me still dress with his step father starting to undo my bra. that was embarrassing for my hubby not me. our door lock doesn't work very well. i hate it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i don't think its funny..maybe lazy..or careless
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• sounds like they were almost trying to get caught huh?
    I agree that's why they invented locks! with other family members I could see some of the humor... but not with kids... that's just kind of wrong... thank God I never caught my parents I probably would have been traumatized! haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 7:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes locks are really good to have on bedroom doors. I tought my kids to never come in my room when the door is close and we are in their. We had sex after they where in bed asleep at night.

Answer by louise2 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't think it's funny...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No, I don't think it's funny. I also think if that were my child at the bank she might have gotten beat at home (ok, not beat but there would be NO WAY she would think of pulling that crap again.)
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010