What Would You Do?

What would you do if you were being solicited to in a store parking lot (where soliciting is not allowed), either in person or by way of pamphlets/business cards left on your car? Would you notify the store? Would it make a difference if the item being solicited was illegal to be selling, such as homemade copies of DVDs?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 7:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Since my husband is a police officer, I would let him know. It wouldn't happen again.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would say no thank you or throw it away and move on Life is too short for that
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would probably report it to the store, yes. Not only does the person need to be stopped, but I'm sure the store would appreciate the heads-up if they have a no-solicitation policy.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i'd just ignore it...i don't have the energy or time to worry about it...now if it was happening all the time and inconveniencing me then I would let the store know
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would mind my business
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i wouldtn do anything. i honestly would care, and i'd just ignore the person or item and go about my normal business
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I hate when this happens, but I have worked for businesses and reported these individuals, management usually didn't care unless they were annoying guests or customers.
    lil_mama2499

Answer by lil_mama2499 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No, I just say no and keep it moving.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• wouldnt care**
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'd just ignore them - unless they were chasing me around the parking lot or something :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010