Are you girls into Zhu Zhu pets?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• My DD loves them, and now my 2.5 had to have one too. He calls it his mouse. I got one tangled in my hair, what a disaster. The baby kept saying "my mouse, mommy!" Nice that he was concerned about me :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• both my DD and DS have a zhu-zhu pet.
    chjack123

Answer by chjack123 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Both of my kids have Zhu Zhu pets. My son is into them a little more then my daughter though.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 11:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, I have 2 girls and they're both into them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I got one for my oldest daughter when she turned 10. It was a last minute addition since the girls were all cooing over them during a commercial. She LOVES it. It was one of the first things she unpacked when we moved. I really wanted to wait and get one just for my middle daughter who is turning 8. We call her "hamster girl". There's a running joke in the house about how her hamster isn't always on it's wheel because she acts a little goofy (she used to have seizures that left her a little disoriented and she would randomly fall off of furniture or walk into walls because she didn't know where she was at that moment...we explained it by saying it was her hamster's fault). She'll be getting one for her birthday, too. And of course the 4yo wants one, too.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010