Cucumber Salad....

My gmom use to make this salad, one was kinda think and the other was with vinegar...im not sure how to make them but i do know that there was only 2 or 3 ingrediates in each...if you have any easy ones that are kinda like this please let me know thank you so much!!!

pebbles425

Asked by pebbles425 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I just do cucumber, tomato and whatever vinaigrette dressing I have in the fridge.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I make a cucumbers, onion, dill, champagne vinegar, little sugar, salt and pepper.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• We usually soak the cucumber slices and onion slices in salted vinegar water. Mostly vinegar. Refrigerated. Then we would drain the vinegar liquid and then mix up miracle whip and thin with milk or water. Make it as thick as you want. Add the cucumber and onion slices.

You don't have to marinate the cucumber and onions in the vinegar if you don't want to. I usually do it in just salt water then the rest is the same.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• cucumbers, onion, water, vinegar, and sugar. Let it chill for a few hours.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have two different ones I love. The first is just cucumbers, tomatoes and green onion chopped up and marinated in either Good Seasons or Kraft Tuscan House dressing. The other is cucumbers sliced really thin and tossed with sour cream, salt and pepper. Let both sit in the frig for an hour or two, toss again and serve. Very refreshing!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I just do cucs, tomatoes and onions with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I do cucumbers, tomatoes, and vinegette too
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My mom makes one with cucumber, sliced onions, sour cream and a splash of milk.
    There's also cucumber with sliced onion and tomato with Italian dressing.
    Cucumber with plain yogurt.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010