Has this happened to your LOs?

I just posted that my daughter threw up. Well I had her lie down on a blanket in the front room while I cooked a quick dinner. Within 5 minutes she was out like a light. I just picked her up and put her in her own bed. I'm all new at kids throwing up thing so I don't know what to expect. I'm going to let her sleep but not sure if it was normal for kids to fall asleep right afterward. She woke up at 330 from her nap and it's almost 6 here. I did five her a bath after she threw up to clean her off since she threw up on herself, maybe the bath (which is a bedtime bath brand) help relaxed her.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Kids' Health

• maybe the throwing up wore her out, just put something like paper and a trash can next to her bed so if she wakes up and has to throw up again, lay a blanket under her face so you can just scoop it up and remove it if she throws up on bed, and prop her up under like 2 pillows so she doesnt choke and if she is sick she might not eat but she still might play like herself just try to keep giving her water at least a sip here and there just so she dont get dehydrated if she dont want that try freeze pops
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yep, that's happened. It's not an all the time thing, but it has happened. She might be fighting something. I'd let her rest.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My kids always seem very tired after they throw up. I bet between that and her bath she was exhausted.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• let her sleep
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i would let her sleep. she is sick and needs the rest!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010