BELLY VERY LOW HARDLY COULD WALK SOME ADVICE PLEASE ANSWER????

Hey, I am 33 weeks pregnant and my belly is very low and am getting like this pinching at the end of my belly almost in the beginning of my vagina it just started a few minutes ago but my belly been so low this last two days what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IDK why it does it, but there are Belly Support Braces that you can buy to help you with it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• have you been feeling any contractions? Baby might be dropping down to get ready for birth (that doesn't mean that there will be an early delivery)
    To ease the pain you can try doing a cat stretch... it helps to get the weight of the baby off of your joints. I'm carrying really high and it helps to get her off of my ribs and stuff. It might work for you too.
    http://www.newbaby.com/Pregnancy_Pre-Natal+Fitness%3A++Pelvic+Tilt,+Cat+Stretch
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010