WHAT TO DO TO MAKE MY BABIES KICK??

ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO KICK TO EVERYDAY?? OR NO?? JUST CURIOUS I THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL THEM FREQUENTLY BECUZ IM HAVING TWINS IM 21 WEEKS.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 8:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes you just don't feel your baby kick until later in your second trimester...It's completely normal. I remember when I felt my first baby boy kick at seventeen weeks, that's when I really knew what it was. I cried! Now he kicks everyday, and sometimes he gets up in my ribs and it hurts...Trust me, you'll feel it soon enough, and then you'll be able to enjoy it all day - and night - long!
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 9:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• When I was pregnant if I was up moving I never felt them. The second I sat down to rest, or tried to go to sleep it was like jungle gym time.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• 21 weeks is when I felt a flutter finally. I didn't feel actual kicks until weeks later.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If I drank some orange juice they would usually kick me. You may be a bit early to feel them kicking every day, but I've never been pregnant with multiples. Maybe you could check with your doctor?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• drink something sweet and rub your belly

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Every woman feels kicks at different times. Is this your first pregnancy? I know I felt kicking MUCH earlier with my second than with my first. Drinking orange juice usually did the trick to get a good kick though...
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• some kicks u might not feel but yeah everyday! drink a cold glass of water and lay on ur left side! believe me by the end u will wish for them to stop kicking u! my daughter was always kicking my ribs! she knocked the wind out of me a few times! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Lie calmly and feel your belly
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Drink oj and poke at your belly a bit.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It all depends on the person, their body, and the baby(s). I'm 28 weeks, and my son started putting in a show only a few weeks ago. My older son though was a kicker very early! it may just be bc you are having twins that they are growing slower to make room for both of them. Either way congrats!!
    Navy_Momma

Answer by Navy_Momma at 8:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010