Need Advice

Hello ladies my computer has started to being slow I mean slow and I have cleaned it did it again Sunday I got it from cash convertors they say it is a pawn shop last April this thing slows me down to no end I have a 17 year old handicapped daughter who I have to look after I have rented from RAC before and they send a voucher and the manger calls also right now I am ready to go to RAC and see if I can get one but I do not have the money to put down on it I am on a limted budgt to.

I can no longer work my daughter and boyfriend's income only thing coming in so what should I do layawy takes to long when she gets back in school I can sat down and research more wont to work from home

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have anti-virus software on it,or just your computer's software?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It would probably be cheaper to find someone to blow it out rather than to buy a new one. Or look on-line at http://www.newegg.com/ and see if they have any deals.  you might also check ebay for a cheap desktop.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010